||64 Crash Test Accelerometer
The Model 64 accelerometer is based on an advanced piezoresistive MEMS sensing element which offers exceptional dynamic range and stability. This unit features a full bridge output configuration with a compensated temperature range from 0 to +50º C. A slight amount of internal gas damping provides outstanding shock survivability and a flat amplitude/phase response up to 7kHz. The Model 64-2000 is compliant with SAE J211 standards for anthropomorphic dummy instrumentation.
• DC Response
• Durable Cable
• Small Package
• Reliable Performance
• 2nd GEN MEMS Sensing Element
• ±50 to ±6,000 g Ranges
• 2-10 Vdc Excitation for Maximum Flexibility
• 0-50ºC Temperature Compensated Range
• High Impact Teflon®-jacketed Cable
• 1% Transverse Sensitivity Available
• <±25 mV Zero Offset
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.