||53 Triaxial Crash Test Accelerometer
The Model 53 accelerometer is a small, compact triaxial device designed for COTS commercial and military vehicle impact and road testing. Its mechanical overload stops provide high shock protection in rugged applications. Featuring ranges from 50 g to 2000 g and frequency response to 5000 Hz, this sensor is easily mounted in hard to reach places on vehicles under test.
• Triaxial DC Accelerometer
• Low Cost, High Performance
• Low Profile, Adhesive Mounting
• ±50g to ±2000g Dynamic Range
• 2-10Vdc Excitation
• -20 to +85°C Operating Temperature
• ±50mV Zero Measurand Output
• Gas Damping
• Export Classification: EAR99
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.