||52M30 Crash Test Accelerometer
The Model 52M30 accelerometer has an advanced piezoresistive MEMS sensing element which offers excellent dynamic range and stability. This unit features a full bridge output with an operating temperature range from -40 to 121°C. A slight amount of gas damping provides outstanding shock survivability and a flat amplitude response to 7kHz.
• 2-10 Vdc Excitation
• Ranges to ±2000 g’s
• Measures static acceleration
• Over shock protection to ±5,000 g’s
• Transverse sensitivity <3%
• Weight <5 grams
• Output ratiometric to excitation
• Resonant frequency to 26,000 Hz
• Linearity ±1%
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.