||7514A Charge Accelerometer
The Model 7514A is a stud mounted piezoelectric charge mode accelerometer with an operating temperature range to +260°C. The accelerometer is designed for high frequency vibration and shock measurements and offers a wide bandwidth to >14kHz with a nominal charge output of 50pC/g.
* +260°C Charge Output Accelerometer
* 50pC/g output, 14kHz Bandwidth
* Hermetically Sealed
* Stud Mount, Side 10-32 Connector
* Annular Shear Mode
* -73°C to +260°C Operating Range
* Very Stable Temperature Response
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.