||JC1500 Rugged Single Axis Contactless Joystick
Penny + Giles announces the release of a new single axis joystick controller design that enables use in heavy duty applications without compromising on smooth proportional control. The JC1500 joystick utilises contactless rotary position sensor technology combined with a rugged, low profile design.
The joystick provides reliable and accurate output signals - and includes a second output to enable error checking of the system integrity. The JC1500 is intended for use in the off-highway specialist vehicles market - particularly where reliability and strength are paramount e.g. Aerial Work Platforms.
The JC1500 joystick complements the existing range of JC150 potentiometer track joysticks and has the same panel mounting details – allowing replacement or upgrade with no panel modifications. The new joystick is designed to share the same range of handles and grips used in the JC150 and JC6000 models.
* Contactless – Hall effect technology
* Single axis control with spring to center or friction hold lever action
* Lock and detent features
* Choice of handles and grips
* 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply
* Dual channel output with optional ramp directions
* Analog (Vdc) or Digital (PWM) outputs
* Extremely low signal noise – less than 1mVrms
* Operating temperature -40 to +85°C
* Environmental protection to IP69K above the panel
* 53mm under-panel depth
* Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.