||K3607 Calibration Unit
The K3607 calibration unit can be used to calibrate measuring amplifiers or measurement chains without imposing a mechanical quantity on the strain gauge transducers belonging to the measurement chain. For this purpose the calibration instrument is equipped with a high-precision resistance network in star configuration, designed to simulate 350-ohm strain gauge full-bridge transducers. The extremely low self-capacitance and self-inductance of the inbuilt precision resistors place the calibration instrument in accuracy class 0.025. When an appropriate measuring amplifier is used, the K3607 calibration instrument can be operated in six-wire circuit for balancing the ohmic and capacitive effects of long measurement cables.
* Suitable for simulating output signals of 350ohm strain gauge full bridge transducers
* 30 calibration signals between 0.05mV/V and 10mV/V
* Absolute zero point stability with equivalent star circuit
* Suitable for transducers supplied with DC voltage and carrier frequency up to 5kHz
* Mobile application for many measuring chains
Housing: portable housing
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.