||EICT Signal Conditioning Module
The EICT signal conditioning module has been specifically designed to operate with the ICT and SLT190 range of contactless linear position transducers.
This module incorporates a high performance circuit that drives the transducer and provides a choice of output signals with zero and gain adjustment for simple user configuration. The module can be supplied in a choice of enclosures, with sealing to IP66 or IP68
The module operates from a 10-60 Vdc supply voltage and provides a range of outputs which can be configured by the user. The module is matched to the ICT or SLT190 transducer by a plug-in Sensor Calibration Module Card (SCMC).
* Designed for use only with Penny & Giles ICT and SLT190 series linear position transducers
* 10-60 Vdc input supply voltage
* 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc standard output signal
* Optional range of voltage output signals
* Optional 4-20mA current output signal
* Optional PWM output signal
* IP66 enclosure with DIN rail attachment detail or IP68 metal enclosure
* User adjustable gain and zero settings
* CE approved
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.