The Model 9000 valve is an ANSI Class 300 globe style valve with bolted bonnet and post guided innervalve. The valve is designed for a variety of industrial applications. The body, bonnet and innervalve are standard in 316SST or optional Alloy C. The standard body, configured in the Flangeless/NPT version, can be installed using NPT fittings or clamped between matching companion flanges.
* Designed to ANSI and ISA standards
* Dual body mounting (NPT/Flangeless)
* Wide range of innervalves
* Linear, Equal Percent or On-Off
* ANSI Class IV seat leak standard
* Encapsulated body gasket
* MoS2 filled nylon stem bushings
* No brass or asbestos
* Epoxy coated steel parts
* Adjustable spring loading
* Replaceable seats (Reduced Cv innervalves only)
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.