||Severe Service Type 1711
The Type 1711 Research Control Valve is designed for modulating flow or pressure control in industrial and research applications. The unit features an oversized stem and extra heavy guided innervalve for added strength and longevity.
* Interchangeable trim sets
* Heavy duty union bonnet
* Trim characteristics: Linear, equal percent, quick open or double taper
* TFE chevron packing
* Stellite inlaid innervalves
* ANSI Class IV shutoff
* High pressure and temperature rating
* Encapsulated graphite body bonnet gasket
* Dual IEC 534 (NAMUR) accessory mounts
* Adjustable spring preload and up-travel stop
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.