||Standard Flange Type 1499
The Type 1499 globe control valve is designed to fit directly into pipelines of the same flange size and rating. Its compact size and light weight make it especially suited to modulating control of medium to low flow rates within the pressure range of the flanges. Its welded construction makes it readily available in a variety of materials and in other types of flanges. Special face-to-face dimensions, as well as mixing of flange size and body size, are also available on request.
* Interchangeable trim sets
* Class 150 or Class 300 raised face flanges
* Trim characteristics: Linear, equal percent, quick open or double taper
* TFE chevron packing
* ANSI Class IV shutoff (size J trim and larger)
* Threaded bonnet for quick disassembly
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.