The Model 7531A is an adhesively mounted triaxial charge mode accelerometer with an operating temperature range to +260°C. The accelerometer is designed for high frequency vibration and shock measurements and offers a wide bandwidth to >10kHz with a nominal charge output of 1.8pC/g.
* Triaxial Charge Output Accelerometer
* 1.8pC/g Charge Output
* Hermetically Sealed, Titanium
* -73° to +260°C Operating Range
* Wide Bandwidth to >10kHz
* Adhesively Mounted, Light Weight
* Annular Shear Mode Crystals
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.