The Model 8101 is a low cost, plug & play accelerometer designed for general purpose vibration measurements. The accelerometer is available in ±40g or ±160g range and provides a flat frequency response up to >6kHz. Featuring stable piezo-ceramic crystals in shear mode, the accelerometer incorporates full power and signal conditioning and is offered in two measurement direction options (X or Z axis).
• Piezoelectric Linear Accelerometer
• ±40g & ±160g Dynamic Range
• Full Power and Signal Conditioning
• Potted Construction
• Wide Bandwidth to >6kHz
• -40° to +85°C Operating Range
• 7 to 30Vdc Excitation Voltage
• Low Cost, Great Value
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.