||LCF-3500 Series Accelerometer
The Jewell LCF-3500 Series Flexure Suspension Fluid Damped Tri-Axial Accelerometer is a ±0.5G to ±5G device designed for applications where high levels of shock and vibration are present.
LCF units are characterized by excellent turn on repeatability and very low hysteresis.
Features & Benefits
• ±0.5g to ± 5.0g Full Range
• Filtering 5 to 100 Hz Bandwidth Available
• Exceptional Bias & Scale Factor
• High Level ±5 Vdc Output
• 1,000g Shock Capability
• Geophysical Testing
• Railcar Acceleration Control
• Railcar Deceleration Control
• Ocean Buoy Acceleration Sensing
• Aircraft Stability Control
• Aircraft Flight Testing
• Vehicle Roadway Profiling
• Tri-Axis Acceleration Applications
• Aircraft Flight Data Recorder
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.