The Model EGCS-S425 is a small, ISO 6487 and SAE J211 compliant piezoresistive accelerometer. This unit features internal temperature compensation, anodized aluminum alloy housing and flexible cable output. This sensing element is damped with fluid to extend useful frequency range and reduce the effect of high frequencies.
• ISO 6487 Compliant
• Fluid damping
• Ranges from 50 g to 2000 g
• Flexible Cable
• 20ºC to +80ºC operating temperature range
• Built-in mechanical stops
• 10 Vdc excitation with nominal ±150 mV output
• Low zero offset <±10 mV
• Internal temperature compensation
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.